Our price includes:
- Initial consultation. We will spend as much time as is necessary, free
of charge, to ensure that we know exactly what you want.
Remember, there is absolutely no obligation for you to purchase any of our services after this initial consultation period.
- Family branch (size A4, 210 x 297 mm). This will include, if available, dates and places of birth, marriages and deaths of your family tree members. For a family branch this will usually be around 10 people and will take us back to the early 1800s, and further if records allow.
- United Kingdom census search. We will include information from one census return from each decade from 1841 to 1911.
- Copies of the Scottish birth, marriage and death records we need to complete your family branch. Records available for births must be over 100 years old, for marriages over 75 years old and, for deaths, over 50 years old.
- An electronic copy of the tree sent to your email address.
- A printed copy of the presentation, on quality paper, sent to an address of your choice.