Our price includes:
- Initial consultation. We are more than happy to spend as much time as is necessary, free of charge, to ensure that we know exactly what you need. Remember, there is absolutely no obligation for you to purchase any of our services after this initial consultation period.
- Family tree (size A3, 297 x 420 mm). This will include, if available, dates and places of birth, marriages and deaths of your family tree members. For a standard family tree this will usually be around 30 people and will take us back to the early 1800s, and further if records allow.
- United Kingdom census search. We will include information from one census return from each decade from 1841 to 1911.
- Copies of the Scottish birth, marriage and death records we need to complete your presentation. Records available for births must be over 100 years old, for marriages over 75 years old and, for deaths, over 50 years old.
- Newspaper search. Were any of your relations celebrities, heroes, famous or infamous? If they were in the newspapers of the time we’ll include the articles within the presentation.
- United Kingdom military search. If any of your family tree members served in the British forces we will include the information, if available, from their military records. Information from other countries forces may be available also, if they are, we will include what we find.
- An electronic copy of the presentation sent to your email address.
- A printed copy of the presentation, on quality paper, sent to an address of your choice.